Job ID 907
Offered Salary 1000
Industry Graphics Designing
Qualifications Higher Secondary
About the job
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Designs complex requirements to comply with project standards delivered on time and to specification.
- Performs detailed design of complex applications and complex architecture components.
- Performs coding and unit testing activities for complex requirements independently.
- Works medium to complex defects and resolves performance problems.
- Reviews design, coding, and unit testing. Manages code reviews and ensures that code complies with the standard defined for the project.
- Accountable for service commitments at individual request level for in scope applications and requests.
- Ensures that the effort consumed for resolving the TR are in line with the duration defined for the program.
- Is an expert in deployment activities (QAT, UAT environments etc…) Functional knowledge in one or more functional groups and the requirements / Use cases with guidance from BA’s
- Provide inputs on technical dependencies and prioritization of requirements.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Coordinates technical release activities with applications development and operations staff to ensure successful release outcomes.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior team members in understanding requirements clearly without any ambiguity.
- May lead and mentor a team of up to 10 developers in configuring and developing. This mix can be on or off shore and Unisys or contractor employees with less development experience.
- Oversees all build and deployment activities for application development efforts.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of all pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and support of all systems and processes supporting the configuration management process, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May lead efforts in process improvement and may monitor the performance of all configuration management activities.
- May provide leadership and guidance for the development, testing and implementation of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May define CCM Strategy/Plan, may design and maintain the branching and merging strategy and component architecture.
- May design the integration between the SCM tools and CI Tools, and may setting Configuration Management policies and procedures
- Write at least one white paper/case study or present a tech talk on any technical/process/management topic.
- Promotes innovation within the team or project.
- A key part of this role is the ability to move in and work with project managers and development teams to quickly sort out issues around process and delivery. This role champions development Best Practise and can clearly explain the issues around not following these processes as required. Also mentoring team members to ensure the development team’s artefacts are of the required quality.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience and minimum of 5 years of related experience
Experience building web applications, skills include:
- Microsoft technical stack
- Database interaction – SQL, Mongo DB, Influx DB
- Integration of applications with API.
The associate will be working in a team. Skills needed include:
- Development lifecycle around build (Unit Test etc.)
- Good communication
- Proactive Approach to learning
- Agile \ Scrum experience
Nice to Have
The following skills are nice to have only:
- DevOps Pipeline and Automation
- Deployment of applications
- Troubleshooting of applications in operation
- Operational support of applications.